Accessible Page Links




Page Tools

Main page Content

History

Warwick West State School was established in 1956 to serve the growing needs of the western section of Warwick. The original building, now currently known as A block, was constructed for an estimated £11 475. 

Since then, Warwick West State School has grown into one of the biggest primary education institutes in the Southern Downs Region. In 2006 the school celebrated its 50th anniversary.

school history page
 
barrell role1984 music camp
 go-cart derby                                                           
1963 parade
1963 Parade
 
 
 
 
1965 rods1965 Rods
 
 
 
 
1971 Junior red cross1971 Junior Red Cross
 
 
 
 
1972 playground1972 Playground
 
 
 
 
25th anniversary fete
1981 25th Anniversery fete